Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Freemasonry Watch
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FreePress-FreeSpeech Banner

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
A former Mason says "Don't waste your time" (Read 15681 times)
Weasler33
Ex Member

A former Mason says "Don't waste your time"
Jul 1st, 2014 at 10:31pm

I entered Freemasonry over 15 years ago. I was very active with "the Craft". I was a lodge master and a grand lodge officer (i.e., Right Worshipful). I engaged in dozens of Masonic degree ceremonies, gave many, many Masonic lectures (indeed, I was one of the best ritualists in the state), and I performed dozens Masonic funeral ceremonies, both for members I knew and members I didn't know. I was very active, very respected, and very dedicated to Masonry throughout my entire tenure with it.

And then in one day, I was abruptly thrown out of the fraternity by the Grand Master - someone I had actually regarded as a friend - on the basis of trumped-up, silly, and phony charges. This was done without trial, without a hearing, without warning, or any of the due process supposedly afforded all members under the Grand Lodge Constitution. The same exact brutal treatment was given to 40 or so members from across the jurisdiction (New Jersey), in some cases to members who had devoted over 50 years to the organization.

The reason why so many of us were thrown out was, in most cases, due to disputes over money. In my situation, I was seen as an impediment to the Grand Master's attempt to confiscate some money which belonged to my lodge but which he claimed was his. In spite of numerous appeals for clemency based not only on Grand Lodge rules but also simple human decency, these so-called "good men made better" refused to bring me back. After a couple of years of appealing my case with no response, I came to the point where I said, "OK, they don't want me back, that's fine with me. Who needs it?".

Years ago, I would sometimes read this web page and laugh, regarding its criticisms of Masonry as unfounded and absurd. But now, after having experienced the true "dark side" of Masonry, I can now tell you that Masonry is garbage. I cannot say that I ever witnessed anything that would constitute Satanism or devil worship within Masonry, as many of its critics will maintain. And I also cannot tell you that I've seen anything that would suggest a worldwide Masonic conspiracy; frankly, I don't think the average Mason is sophisticated enough to engage in such a thing - far from it.

But nevertheless, I do think that Masonry is a bunch of crap. It is a juvenile organization that does not even follow it's own rules. It espouses high minded ideals such as brotherly love, truth, and justice, but in reality, it lives up to none of those things. In short, Masonry is a huge sham.

So to those of you thinking of joining Masonry,  or to those of you who already are members of the craft, take the advice of a former Mason who knows the organization very well: Don't waste your time. Masonry is clearly not worth it.

IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Re: A former Mason says "Don't waste your time"
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 5:18am

Interesting, thanks for joining the board.

Appreciate your experience and pov.

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #2 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 6:49am

Quote:
Years ago, I would sometimes read this web page and laugh, regarding its criticisms of Masonry as unfounded and absurd. But now, after having experienced the true "dark side" of Masonry, I can now tell you that Masonry is garbage. I cannot say that I ever witnessed anything that would constitute Satanism or devil worship within Masonry, as many of its critics will maintain. And I also cannot tell you that I've seen anything that would suggest a worldwide Masonic conspiracy; frankly, I don't think the average Mason is sophisticated enough to engage in such a thing - far from it.

"If the bible was the holy book of the Christian enlightenment, then the Encyclopedia was the inspiration of the Enlightenment. Here was a compendium of human knowledge dealing with arts, sciences mechanics and philosophy which swelled to some 36 volumes by 1780. Begun by the Atheist Diderot in 1751, the Encyclopedia bore the imprints of Voltaire, Montesque, Rousseau, Buffon, Turgot and others. Gracing the title page of Diderot's compendium in the first edition was a drawing of Lucifer, symbol of light and rebellion, standing beside the masonic symbols of square and compass.

The Enlightenment mirrored the Christian religion. Reason became its revelation, nature its god. If the Enlightenment did not abolish the myth of god, it reduced god to a sort of absentee deity, a caretaker to the universe who was nevertheless subject to the laws of nature. Deism arose from the same fertile soil of the Enlightenment as had Atheism, and no doubt many deists were actually Atheists. The deistic god was symbolized in the masonic lodges as the "Great Architect of the Universe", certainly not the god of the Christian superstition."

American Athiests
The Enlightenment, Freemasonry, and The Illuminati
www.atheists.org

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

Weasler33
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 3:05pm

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. If you think I'm speaking of favor of atheism, you're mistaken.

BTW, that quote suggesting the encyclopedia has atheistic roots is absurd.  Almost all of the first great universities were (and still are) religiously affiliated.

IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:34am

Interesting, thanks for joining the board.

Appreciate your experience and pov.

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 5:36am

Quote:
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. If you think I'm speaking of favor of atheism, you're mistaken.

BTW, that quote suggesting the encyclopedia has atheistic roots is absurd.  Almost all of the first great universities were (and still are) religiously affiliated.

The article came from the Athiests website, one of the authors or at least the Prof. quoted, was in a recent tv documentary on the Freemasons. He gave his interview from the library of the House of the Temple in DC. You ever been there?

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

Weasler33
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 11:38am

I see. Well, I make it a habit not to believe anything atheists tell us, as they are full of lies.

I am not familiar with the House of the Temple. The only Masonic buildings I've been to in Washington DC area are the George Washington Masonic Memorial in Old Town, VA, and the Scottish Rite Building in DC itself (just on the outside).

If this speaker is a self-professed atheist, I doubt he would have been allowed to be interviewed from a Masonic building - although given the hypocrisy of Masonry these days, nothing would surprise me. If the building you are referring to is Masonic in nature, my guess is that it is what's known as a "clandestine" lodge: People who call themselves Masons and act like Masons and who conduct rituals like Masons, but are not recognized by the grand lodges as Masons.

It's all a bunch of BS.

IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #7 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 1:03pm

Quote:
I see. Well, I make it a habit not to believe anything atheists tell us, as they are full of lies.

I am not familiar with the House of the Temple. The only Masonic buildings I've been to in Washington DC area are the George Washington Masonic Memorial in Old Town, VA, and the Scottish Rite Building in DC itself (just on the outside).

If this speaker is a self-professed atheist, I doubt he would have been allowed to be interviewed from a Masonic building - although given the hypocrisy of Masonry these days, nothing would surprise me. If the building you are referring to is Masonic in nature, my guess is that it is what's known as a "clandestine" lodge: People who call themselves Masons and act like Masons and who conduct rituals like Masons, but are not recognized by the grand lodges as Masons.

It's all a bunch of BS.

I think we are talking about the same building in Washington DC known as the House of the Temple for the Supreme Council 33 of the AASR SJ.

It was my understanding that members of that body went to this hq for the rite if they were awarded the 33rd . How was it  for  your situation did you go to your State SR Temple for the ceremony?

They have a pretty big website. The Temple is located directly north of the White House on 16th st. I think it is. Huge thing, been in many documentaries.

Not sure about the Profs formal  connection to the Athiests, but his interview was definitely in Pikes library.

Of course I think you said something about New Jersey? That would be the smaller Northern Jurisdiction which I think has its hq in MA somewhere. Does that body try and control the State Grand Lodges like the SR is supposed to?

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #8 - Jul 29th, 2014 at 1:12pm

Quote:
If this speaker is a self-professed atheist, I doubt he would have been allowed to be interviewed from a Masonic building - although given the hypocrisy of Masonry these days, nothing would surprise me.

This is the article, or at least a link to it. The title says the fellow is with the American Athiests. It was him in Pikes library, he was identified as a ''Journalist' in the doc., didn't say anything about him being the emcee at the annual American Athiests Conventions. He passed away, to somewhere, in 2012 athiests.org says.

Anywho, the point being the SR SJ claims to be the Mother Supreme council for all  of Scottish Rite Freemasonry worldwide. I guess Pike founded it, he is buried in that building, er Temple.

The Enlightenment, Freemasonry, and The Illuminati
by Conrad Goeringer, American Atheists, 2008
http://www.illuminati-news.com/enlightenment-freemasonry-and-illuminati.html

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

masterblaster
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 6:15pm

In German they say about freemasonry: "Rechts die Bruderhand, links der Preiskurant" - that means: The brotherly right hand and the greedy moneytaking left hand.  Grin

I am not a mason myself, but I know many highranking masons and regarded them as friends until they betrayed me. Now I know, they are not much more than adopted jewry for the gentiles who can not be jews by birth. And I had to learn, that most of the high degrees in masonry are jews by birth who regard the low degrees as useful idiots at best.

I have seen so many people, good men, destroyed by masonic illtreatment, stabbed in back, it is incredible. And I don't know where the hatred comes from, that they have in their hearts...when they do not achieve their goals by sweettalk and bigotry, they start to organize a mans ruin.

IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #10 - Aug 29th, 2014 at 4:41am

They have power and technique and are quite liberal in applying both together to deal with people and situations.

The more active masons progress the furthest.

Like Frederick the Great...

Freemasonry had already got inside the Jesuits I think before it got to Britain via Bonnie Prince Charles of Scotland fame. Just a theory. It probably started in one of the Levite priestly orders, that's what Masonic initiation ritual infers if you take it literally. Only Priests were allowed to work on the Temple, the bible says.

Or it could be something else. They do seem to be very lucky, there 'success' indicates they are at the receiving end of some non-human help.

The establishment of 'Democracy' has been a field day for them as most political parties operate as secret societies themselves most of the time.

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

jazzcart
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 4:20am

Welcome Cheesy

IP Logged

Cha5e
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 19th, 2015 at 1:36pm

Is anyone THAT surprised someone belonging to a shadowy, cloak & dagger group would turn out to be a hypocritical, back stabbing pos? I mean really.

I've heard the defenders (all Freemason's of course) say that the people who criticize them don't know what they're talking about. Well not only is there enough info in the public domain from many former Masons, there's also the fact that a lot of their 'activities' are kept secret and hidden not just from the public, but from the members within their own bloody group! So what's everyone supposed to think? "Oh but they do some charity work here and there!" Big eff'ing deal. So did John Wayne Gayce. Public acts of charity don't make you special or somehow above criticism or scrutiny.

The lower level Masons don't have a clue. Only at the highest level does the truth about the group emerge, and when someone reaches that point it's too late to turn back. Freemason's like to think they're a cut above the rest when they're just the blind leading the blind. Pathetic.

I could go on but JFK said it best:
"The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

IP Logged

chenlanwei
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Reply #13 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 5:48am

Where i can buy a full top quality portable gps jammer,i bought it half one year

ago, but it doesn't work now,  i need some tips

IP Logged

searcher
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Reply #14 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 6:22pm

The charity and benevolent work they do is to atone for their darker deeds. That's how the global "elites" operate as well. It enables them to live with themselves and also serves the purpose of deceiving the masses at large.

Quote:
Is anyone THAT surprised someone belonging to a shadowy, cloak & dagger group would turn out to be a hypocritical, back stabbing pos? I mean really.

I've heard the defenders (all Freemason's of course) say that the people who criticize them don't know what they're talking about. Well not only is there enough info in the public domain from many former Masons, there's also the fact that a lot of their 'activities' are kept secret and hidden not just from the public, but from the members within their own bloody group! So what's everyone supposed to think? "Oh but they do some charity work here and there!" Big eff'ing deal. So did John Wayne Gayce. Public acts of charity don't make you special or somehow above criticism or scrutiny.

The lower level Masons don't have a clue. Only at the highest level does the truth about the group emerge, and when someone reaches that point it's too late to turn back. Freemason's like to think they're a cut above the rest when they're just the blind leading the blind. Pathetic.

I could go on but JFK said it best:
"The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 

Travel to the F.·.W.·. Middle Chamber