Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Freemasonry Watch
  Welcome to our forum.

FreePress-FreeSpeech Banner

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Is Sen. Ted Cruz a Freemason? (Read 47992 times)
Nancy
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Is Sen. Ted Cruz a Freemason?
Dec 19th, 2015 at 1:34am

During the presidential debates on CNN, I saw Sen. Ted Cruz holding his hand on his heart but under his jacket. Isn't this a sign of freemasonry? I found another picture of Sarah Palin and him doing the same thing during the Pledge of Allegiance. Please advise.

IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Re: Is Sen. Ted Cruz a Freemason?
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2015 at 2:42am

Nancy wrote on Dec 19th, 2015 at 1:34am:
During the presidential debates on CNN, I saw Sen. Ted Cruz holding his hand on his heart but under his jacket. Isn't this a sign of freemasonry? I found another picture of Sarah Palin and him doing the same thing during the Pledge of Allegiance. Please advise.

You're quite correct, Cruz is a Freemason, I have also seen him making Masonic Recognition 'Gestures' on a number of occasions. Probably why he is so chummy with the frontrunner Trump, another Mason I have 'made'.

In fact I think most of the Republican Presidential candidates this year are Masons. The only two I have never seen making or 'cutting' a sign of some kind was Jindal and Fiorina.

Jeb has been one of the funniest in breaking new Masonic comedic ground with his 'brother George' jokes. He usually will pat his thigh during an on camera entrance if he wants to do one.

Bro. Trump is a chronic Masonic 'Gesturer'. Rand Paul doesn't do it much although I know he is one also. Probably trying to cover up his fathers 'note' lie about not being one.

Of course there also is the sad case of Gov. Huckabee. Now there is one Mason who likes to ring knock.

We could expend a few thousand kilobytes on RNC Masonry like we have on Tory Masonry.

Masonry is a grass roots organization and that is where the Masonic network in politics begins, locally. If you want to call them the Illuminati, well... There's no one else. The little big men behind the curtains.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 7:38pm by YaBB Administrator »  

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:46am

He pats his leg when he walks on the stage for the RNC debates.

Jeb! does it too. So does Ma Laura...

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:35pm by YaBB Administrator »  

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:48am

Bro. Trump was playing with his mike during the debate in Charleston, usually in responding to Bro. Cruz...

They all do it a little differently, they're 'gestures' for recognition purposes in public. Sometimes they play with their ties or suit buttons, pat their legs, put their hand in a suit pocket, pretend their getting something out of a pocket. They are immitating or suggesting their oath cut sign. The two handed triangle one is supposed to be the masonic square and compass. Trump uses that one alot during his many sit down media interviews.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2016 at 7:51pm by YaBB Administrator »  

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 8:02pm

Back to Bro. Ted Cruz; here he is recently at the CPAC convention, you can see him patting his leg during his entrance. CNN had some radio network host called Hugh Hewitt during the RNC debates and he was patting the table during his introduction, sort of the same idea.

Freemasonry is a big deal in the Southern Baptists, you pretty well have to be one to get a job as a Pastor because of the local boards. Sad situation. A group tried to do something about this fifteen or twenty years ago, got a good resolution passed on Freemasonry. The resolution and it's supporting documents disappeared from the Southern Baptist main website a few years ago. Have a page on the resolution on the fw website also the documents, use the site search if you are interested.

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #5 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 1:49am

Screen grabs from above videos where Sen. Ted Cruz made a Masonic Recognition Gesture by slapping or patting his leg during his entrance. It is a more concealed method of performing a 'cutsign'. In Masonic ritual cipher books this 'Cutsign', is designated by letters CS. The Cutsign is not a salute or friendly gesture,it is the re-acting out of their grizzly blood oath from their secret initiation ritual. Prominent Masons using this in public are doing so to seek approval, favour and acceptance, in secret, from other Masons who may be present or watching on. In other words to gain an advantage. Real Christian behaviour brother Ted.

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2016 at 2:52am by YaBB Administrator »  

The Administrator.
WWW | Facebook  
IP Logged

YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

The Land of YaBB
Reply #6 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 2:29am

CBS Sunday Morning, 2014 - 'Inside the Secret World of the Freemasons'

The Administrator.