Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Freemasonry Watch
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2.5.2!

FreePress-FreeSpeech Banner

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Massachusetts Grand Lodge!!! (Read 1492 times)
ma-dav-kicked-out
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Massachusetts Grand Lodge!!!
Jan 12th, 2016 at 2:00am

Hello,

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that in the state of Massachusetts, when a handicapped person applies to become a member of a masonic lodge under the jurisdiction of The Grand Lodge of Masons In Massachusetts they are first discouraged from filling out the application to become a member!

Next if this person does fill out the application and turn this application into the lodge to be considered for membership, when the application comes before the lodge for voting. They will be automatically black balled by the sitting Master of the lodge and the sitting District Deputy Grand Master!

This order is being given by the Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts, because of the fact that the majority of the Masonic Lodges in Massachusetts can not be made Handicapped Accessible!

I was kicked out of the Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts because of the fact i am a disabled veteran, and a handicapped person! I was directed by the sitting District Deputy Grand Master a few years ago that i could only visit my own lodge and one other lodge in a months time! He further told me that i could not visit certain lodges by name, because of the fact that these lodges were dangerous with steep stairs and that i could fall and then sue the lodge and the grand lodge!

I was only told at the time of my separation that i was being kicked out for actions unbecoming of a mason! Since that time i have been told the real reason of me being a handicapped person!

IP Logged

rahul
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Re: Massachusetts Grand Lodge!!!
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2016 at 6:04am

hi
thank you
i join your memership

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1

Travel to the F..W.. Middle Chamber