Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Freemasonry Watch
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FreePress-FreeSpeech Banner

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts!!! (Read 959 times)
ma-dav-kicked-out
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts!!!
Nov 22nd, 2016 at 7:19pm

Hello Brothers,

This information was brought to my attention a couple of months ago by a member of the Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts!!!

I was told by a Right Worshipful District Deputy Grand Master under the Massachusetts Grand Lodge after he stepped down from this position that while he held this position he had to give the Massachusetts Grand Lodge all of the username names and all passwords for checking accounts, home loan, car and truck loan, credit cards, personal loans, and this also included cell phones.

This also included the same information on his wife, since she had her own job and credit cards, and cell phone account!

This also included there W-2 forms and State and Federal Tax Returns, for 3 years prior and the current year that they were in the DD position.

District Deputies are further told by Grand Lodge that they can not post on Facebook! And have to give Grand Lodge all of there information and user names and passwords for there e-mail address and all of there social media web sites!

Since I had this conversation with this brother, I have talked to two other brothers and they have told me that this information is very true!

I have further been told by several Brothers that the Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts has a whole department that just follows the members of Massachusetts masonry on social media web sites and repermends them if the members are out of line with there social media postings!

IP Logged

Typical Antimason Wacko
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.5.2!

Re: Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts!!!
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2016 at 8:49pm

ma-dav-kicked-out wrote on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 7:19pm:
Hello Brothers,

This information was brought to my attention a couple of months ago by a member of the Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts!!!

I was told by a Right Worshipful District Deputy Grand Master under the Massachusetts Grand Lodge after he stepped down from this position that while he held this position he had to give the Massachusetts Grand Lodge all of the username names and all passwords for checking accounts, home loan, car and truck loan, credit cards, personal loans, and this also included cell phones.

This also included the same information on his wife, since she had her own job and credit cards, and cell phone account!

This also included there W-2 forms and State and Federal Tax Returns, for 3 years prior and the current year that they were in the DD position.

District Deputies are further told by Grand Lodge that they can not post on Facebook! And have to give Grand Lodge all of there information and user names and passwords for there e-mail address and all of there social media web sites!

Since I had this conversation with this brother, I have talked to two other brothers and they have told me that this information is very true!

I have further been told by several Brothers that the Grand Lodge Of Masons In Massachusetts has a whole department that just follows the members of Massachusetts masonry on social media web sites and repermends them if the members are out of line with there social media postings!

Oooh...they're coming after our datas! Tin foil hat time!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1

Travel to the F..W.. Middle Chamber