| Tyler | Inner Guard | Tracing Board | Middle Chamber | Holy Spirit Watch | Seek | 3° Tour | Keystone Kraft Koncepts |

| Recently Initiated | Video and Audio Files | In Focus | The Morgan Report | F.·.W.·. Magazine | Mailroom |

| Breaking Masonry News | Discussion Forum | Message Board | Blog | Guestbook | Books | Links |

| Pillars of the Community | Travelling Men | Ancient Landmarks | Memory Work |

| Anti-Masonry: Points of View | Craftyness | A Certain Point Within A Circle |

| Born in Blood | Catechisms of the Made Men | Fellowship |





FreePress-FreeSpeech Banner




masoneye




header1020




Masonicinfo.com - East German: Points of View




"This episode is just a further indication of why you are bad for masonry"...




g and compass




Eye in the Pyramid



The simple fact is that the eye in the pyramid is not now nor has it ever been a Masonic symbol.

Edward L. King
http://www.masonicinfo.com -- Anti-Masonry: Points of View




Introduction
by, 'Craftworker'
Master Mason
Alt.Freemasonry Usenet Posting

Subject: Edward L. King

Just making a point. But out of curiousity, why don't you jump on the others when they get out of line? It's ok for the people you "know" to be masons to be rude, and so forth? So very disappointing.

But isn't all this talk boring? Let's have some fun! Wheeeee!

Did you hear the the SRNJ decided to dump the 30th degree, the Knight Kadosh? Bummer. Of course, the SRNJ has a penchant for degrees of a more contemporary nature, with relatively recent historical figures, etc. Coming up with new degrees must be very difficult for these fine gentlemen, perhaps we could help them out and take some of the creative load off? So without further ado, I announce:

Craftworker's First Annual Write Your Own Degree Contest!!

I'll start to get us warmed up!

Proposed Degree #1, "The Knight of the Spinpuppet Inquisitor"

The scene opens in a ramshackle log cabin in Holden, Maine. The Spinpuppet Inquisitor is hard at work, basking in the pale glow of his monitor, pounding the keys so furiously his fingers leave little clouds of Cheeto dust in the air. He is hot on the trail of "HungStud2004" who has been posting masonic messages on HIS very internet without permission!! While Googling and flaming and Googling and flaming, the Spinpuppet Inquistitor hits the jackpot! The headers of a message on EBay match HungStud's!! Game set and match!!!

Unfortunately, in his exhausted state, the Spinpuppet Inquisitor doesn't realize the name and address he posts to his site are actually for the Grand Master of Maine, who wanted to post anonymously. Oh NO!

The Grand Master tells the Spinpuppet that not only is the Grand Lodge not going to bake him cookies anymore, he has to drop and give the Grand Master 20 pushups. Unfortunately, after years of Cheeto abuse, The Spinpuppet Inquisitor only manages one. Enraged, the Grand Master decrees that the Spinpuppet will spend the remainder of his masonic career peeling potatoes at Grand Lodge functions. The End.

This degree exemplfies the virtues of perserverance, humility, reciprocity, and food preparation.

Cheers!!

Craftworker




From: Craftworker (thecraftworker@yahoo.com)
Subject: On Being Ed King

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
Date: 2004-12-12 10:39:49 PST

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:47:08 GMT, Ed King edking@masonicinfo.com
wrote:

>In article 41bb5221$0$9355$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net,
>Norwood Holden wrote:
>> The pulling of Ed's hate site,
>> You know it makes sense . . .
>>
>> ;-]
>
>You aren't holding your breath yet, Chris: will you PLEASE do so?
>
> Ed King

Oh Edward, it truly doesn't even cross your mind that what you're doing is morally and ethically wrong, does it?

You take people who oppose an *institution*, and then attack them as individuals. Rather than explaining why their arguments are invalid, you instead claim they have mental problems, personal issues, and seek to embarrass them personally on a global scale.

Funny, Ed, we survived the Templar Supression, the Catholic persecution, the Anti-Masonic Party and a million other challenges....do you really think we need someone sitting in a shack in Maine defaming people to "save masonry"?

It is dishonorable. It is unethical. It is beneath us, and runs contrary to what we stand for. And is this the sort of thing you would like done to you, Ed? For example, in a recent posting your wife's name was listed as Carol....I seem to recall your wife's name being Brandy..... Were you divorced recently? Would you be uncomfortable if someone who disagreed with you posted copies of your divorce proceedings to the web? Or pictures of your kids? Or interviewed your neighbors? Or posted your home lodge contact info? I would hazard a guess that there are several elements of your life you would like to keep private and sacred, as anyone would. But you refuse to respect that basic right for all the people you harm on your hate pages. Are you so lost and full of yourself that you cannot see how you are failing your obligations to your fraternity and to your fellow man?

Crafty
(no cheers for you)


---
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted material in this message is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.




From: Craftworker (thecraftworker@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: On Being Ed King - Summary
View: Complete Thread (4 articles)
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
Date: 2004-12-12 19:28:58 PST

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:32:09 GMT, Ed King edking@masonicinfo.com
wrote:

>Like SO many anti-Masons, you make spurious and vague charges. When called upon
>to prove your point, you dodge the issue and divert the discourse. You attempt
>to threaten and when your threats fall on deaf ears, you move to some other
>attack.


Oh Edward, I can't thank you more for that exchange, you have proven all my points for the home audience so eloquently.

To begin, you still label me as an anti-mason, yet were not able to provide even a single instance of my attacking the fraternity...only posts where I call your friends idiots, which, the last time I checked the Blue Book for my jurisdiction, was not a masonic offense.

Second, you asked for examples of other people wrongly slandered on your site, and I offered Worshipful Brother Hugh McFarland. You did not address your slander, and apparently stand by it.

The problem, Edward, is you aspire to hold a position of truth and honor, yet value neither. I offered the hypothetical situation of your personal information being posted, and that was morphed by you into me *threatening* you. I did no such thing, and anyone who read my original post will come to that conclusion; but you will run with it anyway, as absolute "proof". These are not facts you are posting about people, Edward, these are just your fantasies and opinions regurgitated as "fact". Not the same thing, sweetie. And what you are writing is hurting people and tarnishing our reputation in the process.

And let's be clear: you don't like the Ed King treatment directed at you, do you? Not a pleasant sensation? You don't want your family discussed, any more than you want your lodge affiliations posted. For whatever reason, you do not want to share that information, and squirm like a worm on a hook every time I ask for your bona fides. Yes, Ed, I already know the answer, and if you ask me to I will post them here as proof. But barring that, I will not post them, because as much as it turns my stomach in your case, I have taken an obligation to protect you and your secrets, communicated to me as such. How unfortunate that you have forgotten that same obligation.

So, after this little exercise, do you still think posting personal information on your "enemies" is a kosher way of conducting business? You say you just report the facts, so is it ok if someone reports yours? Quid pro quo and all that?

Or perhaps you could consider pulling yourself out of the moral gutter, and remove your slander pages? Perhaps stick to doing what is useful and good, like spreading truth and light, rather than casting a dark shadow across the internet?

How unfortunate that you disregard all our teachings of brotherly love, relief, and TRUTH. How you also forget the Christian teachings of humility, mercy, and forgiveness. What master do you serve, exactly?

Crafty

---

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted material in this message is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.




From: Craftworker (thecraftworker@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: On Being Ed King (and undermedicated)
This is the only article in this thread
View: Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
Date: 2004-12-13 19:00:38 PST

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:40:24 GMT, Ed King edking@masonicinfo.com
wrote:

>You think that's what happened, huh? Remember, dear child: he and I were on the phone when
>another of your little alt.freemasonry pseudonym was phoning here. He already knows the
>games that are being played.

Now Edward, and know I mean this in the kindest way, but are you aware that there are decaffienated blends just as tasty as the real thing? You are really losing your tenuous grip on reality if you think I am going to waste long distance charges on you. Your meltdown is giving people in China a tan.

>> I am sure the local law enforcement personnel have
>> nothing better to do then nurse your persecution complex.
>
>I dunno: I guess there have been FAR too many cases on the news where someone went to the
>police complaining of staling and wound up dead soon thereafter with the police admitting
>that yes, they HAD had complaints and they hadn't acted.... I reminded him of that the
>first time around; not necessary this time! You may be a little out of touch with the way
>it works these days. You make a threat, you become a 'subject of interest'....


Well, if I start making threats, I'll keep that in mind. I have never heard of anyone jailed for asking a question, though, at least not in this century. ;)

>> Since your "mastery" of the english language does not allow you to tell the
>> difference between a question and a threat, I am sure that President
>> Bush will raise the national alert to "red" just for you.
>
>Backpedal all you wish. You have threatened me and my family. THOSE are the
>facts, your pithy comments notwithstanding.

What backpedaling? I stand by everything I have written, and the fact that the only "threats" here are the ones conjured in your theatrical hysterics. "Divert the discourse", right? Keep up the good work, Spinmaster!

>Were you divorced recently? Would you be uncomfortable if
>someone who disagreed with you posted copies of your divorce
>proceedings to the web? Or pictures of your kids? Or interviewed your
>neighbors? Or posted your home lodge contact info?>>
>
>Those are MORE than just questions, puppy! They are IMPLIED THREATS.

Actually, the scientific term for it is "hypothetical question". It is a literary construct intended to help someone visualize a point you are trying to make. That fact that you refuse to acknowledge the point is not a surprise, however.

>You CLEARLY have a fixation about me: of that there is simply NO doubt.

You KNOW, you have a FUNNY way of writing MESSAGES. Your INEXPLICABLE LOVE of random CAPITALIZATION is almost HYPNOTIC

Seriously though, I could care less about you as a person. I do, however, strongly object to your online behaviour. This episode is just a further indication of why you are bad for masonry. You are a fraud, a fake, and a liar. I am sure watching you mangle the truth here has been very educational for those in the group. You must not think much of these people, to assume they have so short an attention span to not see what you are trying to do here.

>So are you going to provide any proof of my evil behavior or just make MORE threats?

You're doing just fine on your own, Edward. I could not ask for a better display of your mental instability.

Cheers!

Crafty

---

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted material in this message is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.




From: Craftworker (thecraftworker@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: On Being Ed King (Best Actor Nominee for 2004)
This is the only article in this thread
View: Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
Date: 2004-12-13 16:48:36 PST

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:19:40 GMT, Ed King edking@masonicinfo.com
wrote:

>I'll be talking this evening with the same Detective who handled the LAST person who
>made threats against me. You'll note that he hasn't been around - AT ALL! - since that
>time. He already understands the issues and the threats: he was VERY distraught that my
>last stalker knew what kind of car I had so I imagine he's going to take some
>particular interest in your asking about (non-existant) divorces, giving names of
>people you presume are family members and threatening to put pictures of my children on
>the internet. The more I think about it, the more it seems a direct, frontal threat -
>and I will NOT stand for it!

You do that, Edward. Be sure to give him a copy of the original post and stand back a few paces so he doesn't spew coffee on you when he busts out laughing. I am sure the local law enforcement personnel have nothing better to do then nurse your persecution complex. Since your "mastery" of the english language does not allow you to tell the difference between a question and a threat, I am sure that President Bush will raise the national alert to "red" just for you.

Here's a hint to help you in the future:

"How would you like it if someone threw a pie in your face?" (that was a question)

"I am going to throw a pie in your face!" (that was threat)

See how that works? AMAZING!!

Now go back and read my original post to see if you can tell the difference.

In the meantime, email me your "detective's" contact info, I'd love to tell him where the resident k00k lives so he can keep an eye on you. Further, it will be entertaining if your "friends" misuse their authority on your behalf, as I'll see they lose their jobs over it.

Love you, don't change,

Crafty
P.S. And you better stop threatening me LOL

---

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted material in this message is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.




I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, nor to hate them, but to understand them.

Baruch Spinoza
1632-1677, Philosopher and Theologian

A Motto seen on Masonicinfo.com - Anti-Masonry Points of View
Edward L. King, Publisher




Introduction
by, 'Road Scholar'
Master Mason
Alt.Freemasonry Usenet Posting

Subject: Edward L. King

Hi there, brethren,
Fraternal greetings,

I was reading Ed Kings site: and came across a reference to "Esoteric Freemason" and of course I had to read it. Now, Ed's style kind of leaves him open to criticism because he makes such sweeping statements so often. A simple statement that is easily proven is like this, "I like milk." That's either true or not and it is not very controvercial, but Ed makes really large, complex claims in this style: "Anybody in his right mind would have to like milk." Now, he didn't say that; it's just an example. This statement has so much complexity that it is really hard to prove. All that is needed is to find one sane person who doesn't like milk to prove him wrong by counter example. This seems to me to be one of the biggest weaknesses of the site.

Well anyway, I was reading the story about the Esoteric Freemasons and Ed says they are just not Freemason "period." Of course, I had to see. I clicked on the link and for all intents and purposes, they "look like" freemasons to me. Yet, it is obvious that they are not "exactly" the same and could even have quite different rituals. They say they are unique. But wouldn't it be more accurate to call them "clandestine Freemasons?"

Whenever I read Ed's site, I'm impressed by the volume but his tone is fairly harsh in my view and tends to put me off. I just can't seem to get past the sense that anyone who falls into Ed's sights gets treated to one of Ed's diatribes and often I have to try hard to remember he's one of the good guys. His style however makes me very uncomfortable. It's just too harsh and I worry that people who don't know the truth will think he's the bad guy and by association all of us too because of his vitriolic style.

Oh well, I suppose the world has room for both of us. We have different styles but ....

Tell me what you think of these "clandestine" Freemasons or not Freemasons at all. Which are they?

Best to all,
Fraternally,
Harry (aka Mengro, the Road Scholar) Mason
Deering Lodge #183 F&AM
Portland, Maine, USA

There's my bonafides, there Edster. You won't see them often. I think your fight over pseudonyms and privacy is quite misguided. It's all a smokescreen you blow, I believe. The real story is that you're not careful with your assertions, making claims too big to justify and you attack others and keep them on the defensive to keep the spotlight from focussing on that fact, as I see it.









In this thread King is admonished by a 'Brother' for his continual remarks directed towards and making light of those who suffer from mential health issues.

Interestingly Freemasonry is most jurisdictions specifically forbids the initiation of any members born with disabilities, missing limbs, etc. as part of it's farcical imitation of levitical priesthood laws.


Where I specifically have a problem is with you, Ed King and other Masons making rude remarks about mental health issues. ("Take your meds.", "Narcotics Anonymous", "I hope you don't have children", "This from a man who spent -real- time in a mental institution", etc.)

You and others who have no sensitivity about the stigma associated with mental health may find these remarks humorous or harmless -- just another put-down where the target is so deserving. Leaving aside for the moment the issue of whether Masons should respond to their opponents with name calling is the worse fact that when you use these type of comments to debunk someone's argument, it is the purest form of the ad homenim attack -- "This person is affected by mental illness so anything he says is without merit'. I find all of these remarks very painful, but more especially so when they come from Masons I seriously look up to like yourself and Ed.

S&F, Steve .'.




In this thread Mason Steve Hudson continues his call for King to stop belittling and stereotyping those with disabilities.

King of course continues to ignore him. Later, if he follows his usual script he will contact Mr. Hudson's lodge Secretary in private to file a complaint about his "activities", or even file complaints with Mr. Hudson's internet service providers making accusations of "violations of terms of service" , as he has done to others on numerous occasions.


"Ed King" edking@masonicinfo.com wrote in message
news:VA.0000223b.01acae43@mint.net...
> In article 8771ec65712afbf430 wrote: >
>
> > One day it is using the mentally ill to attack his critics,

While his grammer was 'off' this particular criticism does stick to you Ed. You WILL use a persons mental health history to debunk his ideas instead of debunking them on their merits. Do you remember writing these?

8/14/01 18:50 "And you are listening to the ravings of a person who has spent time in a mental institution"

8/15/01 17:01 "And besides, this individual has spent _real_ time in a mental institution"

The implications of these types of statement is that ANYONE who has spent time in a mental institution is not worth listening too. I'm not sure that's what you really meant to say, but it IS the impression statements like these mean to some (myself included).

I think what you meant to say was something along the lines of:

"According to information I recieved, S was diagnosed with paranoid schizophenia which may affect his perception of reality."

which I for one would have no problem with, as a statement.

But, in my sincere and honest opinion, making a BLANKET statement about individuals who've spent time in the hospital for mental health issues, especially to suggest that it invalidates ANYTHING they say, is deeply offensive, not to mention semantically inaccurate.

Respectfully,

Steven M. Hudson .'.
Jerusalem Lodge No. 49
Ridgefield, CT, USA





In this thread Steve Hudon responds to King attacking him through "private" e-mails for the recent criticism of him in alt.freemasonry over his bigotted personal remarks about mental health.

It is a convincing denunciation of the tactics and methods of this self styled 'anti-masonry' enforcer


"Ed King" edking@masonicinfo.com wrote in message news:VA.0000223f.039b2b52@mint.net...

> As Masons we are reminded to 'whisper good counsel' and had you done that first, I could have reviewed these items with you by now.

Ed,

I AM truly sorry Watch has chosen to immortalize our disagreement on his web page. And I'm also very sorry you feel 'attacked' rather than challenged. That was not my intent.

However I strongly disagree that it is unMasonic to have discussed this in public. Your offensive comments were public. We also did, six months ago, have a similar discussion on a private back-channel. At that time, you may remember, I was standing up for a brother who was also feeling intimidated by the lack of compassion some alt.freemasonry brothers had shown with regards to mental health issues and was concerned about the injunction to 'not make a madman a Mason'. Your response was the same as Manny's most recent one. "We didn't mean any harm to YOU brother -- its just those darned antis that sometimes deserve it. Besides, depression isn't _really_ mental illness." I also mentioned at that time that I found this response less than satisfying.

I tried at that time to get you to understand that this is NOT some campaign of mine to 'lick an old wound' or cry 'poor me', but an honest heart-felt belief that these kinds of remarks are inappropriate. I was apparently unsuccessful at that as well since in your recent private email to me you referred to my recent public attempts to get these types of remarks reduced as, and I quote, -- "self-flaggelation". This is the very type of attitude I am trying very hard to challenge.

I am truly sorry that my handling of this issue may have ended our somewhat uneasy friendship. As I told 'Watchy', I don't judge the whole person by one or two elements of their behavior and I don't intend to start with you. I often enjoy your humor, I deeply respect your Masonic scholarship, I admire your devotion to the fraternity, I strongly applaud your level of work and effort in the 'masonicinfo' pages. The fact that I find your tone and level of derision of your opponents often too strong for my particular tastes does not and has not made me any less proud to call you my brother.

I have wanted to make a public appeal to the brothers of alt.freemasonry to stop these types of comments for some time. Perhaps I should have made a more general appeal that didn't identify any specific examples of the types of remarks I found offensive so that all could save face. Believe me, I was very dismayed and heartsick that 'Watchy' chose to spin my annoyance into some form of villification of you, which it certainly is NOT, though I can certainly understand you anger that 'Watchy' now has one more example of someone disagreeing with you on something. But, as you have seldom hesitated to 'hold back' with your opponents, Mason or otherwise, I figured (incorrectly I guess) that these were your 'rules of the game' here on alt.freemasonry.

This discussion has now turned into something I never intended, though, as you have strongly suggested, perhaps I should have known better. I AM truly and deeply sorry 'Watchy' will use my disagreement with you as a stick to beat you with, but I do stand by my remarks -- I strongly feel that debunking your opponents ideas by ridiculing them for their mental health history is ad-hominem and inappropriate.

Sincerely,
Steven M. Hudson .'.
Jerusalem Lodge No. 49




The 'Examination of a Visitor' portion of this page was posted in January of 2001 by someone in the usenet newsgroup alt.freemasonry and received the following veiled threat of bodily and deadly injury towards the webmaster of this site in a post by the Freemason 'SSG Russo'.

Just another unbelievable example of the violent temper, "zeal for the fraternity" - and mindlessness - of "Active" Freemasonry.

The Google Cache is here.

From: SSG Russo (ssgrusso@aol.comnojunk)
Subject: Re: Freemasonry Examine for Visitor
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
View: Complete Thread (16 articles) | Original Format
Date: 2001-01-14 05:10:04 PST

The foolish and ignorant anti who produced this is in error. A due examination includes more than grips and words. You must walk the Tilers sword and pass HIS examination.

As you have so denoted, many of the secrets of Masonry have been divulged, therefore the examinations are more stringent, being necessary to weed out those unworthy professing to be Masons.

May the GAOTU exact due retribution upon your soul for divulging Masonic information in such a manner, and for the sole purpose of being mean spirited.

May you find yourself paying due penance in the afterlife, as one unworthy to enter the gates of Heaven.

May your inability to hold your tongue leave you without one, where it shall be buried in the sands of the sea, between low and high tides--an unholy place preventing future repentance and entrance into heaven.

May your heart be eaten by buzzards, and other predatory birds. May the remainder of your viscera be taken and burned and scattered over vast distances.

Such is the holy and noble curse I may place upon you. May your nightmares come true.

Jason C. Russo
Blandford #3
A.F.&A.M.





Is Freemasonry a Cult?

Organized Freemasonry has never tolerated public criticism.

Inside the mental prison that Freemasonry attempts to construct around it's membership, any contradiction, criticism, negative news, or unflattering information about Freemasonry is taught to be considered 'Anti-Masonic'.

Anyone who commits an Anti-Masonic act is an Anti.

Anyone who is an Anti is an Anti-Mason.

All Anti-Masons are liars, self-servers, frauds, haters, and delusionals because all Anti-Masonry is false, hateful, fraudulent, and delusional.

All Anti activity is illegitimate because it is Anti-Masonic.

There is no legitimate criticism of Freemasonry because to criticise Freemasonry is Anti-Masonic and only Anti's do that.

All Anti's must be silenced because they are engaging in Anti-Masonry.

In the fields of psychiatry this type of 'heads we win tails you lose' thought process is called circular reasoning and cognitive dissonance.

The Psychiatric profession say it is a leading indicator of The Knight of the Spinpuppet Inquisitor.

The Military and Intelligence community term for it is brainwashing.









Introduction
by, Mike Restivo
Demitted Master Mason

Masonic Enforcer: Edward L. King

This masonic enforcer and propagandist operates out of the state of Maine. He conceals his masonic affiliations in a vain attempt to hide his associations, but he must be under the control of the masonic grand lodge of the state in which he lives and runs his business. Typically, the grand lodge denies all information about him and is unresponsive regarding complaints about the libel from his professional propaganda business under the auspices of freemasonry. The grand lodge of Maine thus protects their internet propagandist and encourages him to continue his libellous work, believing that they and their professional hate operative are beyond reproach of law or public sentiment. As I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, civil complaints are ineffective across international boarders. Notice however the absence of hate web sites in Toronto against Restivo. Such mirror sites could easily be established, but their authors would be brought to justice at once. They and their fellow anti-Restivo hate promoters could face U.S. and Canadian federal criminal chages of hate defamation against my religion, being Christian and Roman Catholic, which traditionally is anti-freemasonic. The cult masons' animosity to Roman Catholicism is projected a fortieri towards Restivo in a years' long business of public libelous defamation. Some day they will be brought to federal justice for their hate crimes. In the interim and thereafter, an informed public is a forearmed public against cult mason subversion.









In this alt.freemasonry Usenet thread King makes light of a "brother" who was seriously abused and physically injured during his Shriner initiation and who went on to publically sue the Shrine for degradation and injuries he suffered.

King attacks even supposed "brother" freemasons - against the supposedly "solemn" oaths he took not to do so, and shows his usual "empathy", misdirection, belittling, hatred, and sarcasm which he is VERY well known for.

Wednesday, July 25, 2001 3:56 PM
alt.freemasonry
Re: Would-Be Shriner Says He Was Subjected to Painful Initiation Rites


In article 7LA77.11407$A4, Bryan Hayes wrote:
> Few questions:
> Why would someone who believes in Freemasonry and its teachings
> file a lawsuit against his own?

Who knows. If he was so stupid as to think he'd find some secret to the universe in the Shrine, he'd also do something like filing a law suite for having strawberries and cream in his underwear I suppose. {Guffaw} The few people who don't appreciate the horse-play of the Shrine initiation usually just walk away quietly. There's always the exception however.

When I joined the Shrine, it was a three day event. 'Hazing' started at 6 pm on Friday, went all through the night and ended at the banquet the next evening. On the other hand, there were pauses where you were forcefully reminded of why you were there... No fooling, every one of them in suits and ties and perfectly sober. Of course, ten minutes later I was rolling an egg down the hotel hallway with my nose.... {BWG}. The crowning 'glory' of the whole thing was the 'slave auction' on that Friday night with the candidates being 'sold' to various groups of bidders.... The highest price was paid for _ME_! {Big Grin} Needless to say, the 'slave masters' wanted to get their money's worth of laughs and I tried to comply...

Regards,

Ed King
http://www.masonicinfo.com -- Anti-Masonry: Points of View
Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2001. All rights reserved.


Note how King perversely claims copyright of public usenet postings archived by Google, Dejanews, and thousands of I.S.P. providers in a blatant attempt to intimidate those who might want to document the hatred and misinformation he posts daily in alt.freemasonry




Hatred, for the man who is not engaged in it, is a little like the odor of garlic for one who hasn’t eaten any.

Jean Rostand (1894–1977), French biologist, writer.

A Motto seen on Masonicinfo.com - Anti-Masonry: Points of View
Edward L. King, Publisher




The Rainbow Swastika

In this exchange Mr. King who tries falsely to position himself on the left of the political spectrum, and who denies he is an anti-semitic occultist, attacks Hanna Newman, the Isreali Researcher who's web site The Rainbow Swastika exposes the anti-semitism of the occult and the Luciferian nature of the New Age movement.

You'll also notice the vitriolic personal attacks he makes, part of a series
of which he makes repeated homophobic innuendo that F.W. is a "fag". What
he hopes to achieve by this line of personal attack is difficult to say, but
it serves to illustrate the violent temper and bigotry of this Freemason.


In article 882526bcd6b472a8b948
> > In article 4c802620b361815
>
> > wrote:
> > > http://homestead.virtualjerusalem.com/antisemitism/files/searchlight.html#searchlight
> > >
> > > Learn the about Hitler's secret new age masonic occult agenda.
> >
> > You're really become fascinated with homosexuality of late, "Watchy".
> > Any particular reason?

>
> How would you know, and why would you say so?

Your public postings and your website - or then again, maybe you _aren't_ that redemptionist fellow. Maybe you're the one with the natal charts, right?

> You are obviously more consumed with your bigotry than your
> concern for making one or more of your supposed 'brothers'
> who post in this newsgroup feel hatred by your little campaign.

Huh? Now _there's_ a convoluted bit of reasoning.... But that's ok: we didn't
expect much more.


> But then you always were a hate filled bigot weren't you?

So you're going to be supporting Hitler and homosexuality now? Kewl....

> I guess that would explain why you would make such a statement
> in response to a post of a url of a Jewish Lady in Isreal who
> has done a site exposing the virolent camoflauged anti-semitism
> of the new age movement, many of whose key authors over
> the last century who have been prominent freemasons.

And that site has about as much basis in fact as does the "Freemasonry
Watch" one....


> I guess that is because you own many of those occult books
> yourself, and defend and promote them on your masonic hate site.



Ed King
http://www.masonicinfo.com -- Anti-Masonry: Points of View
Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2001. All rights reserved.


Note how King perversely claims copyright of public usenet postings archived by Google, Dejanews, and thousands of I.S.P. providers in a blatant attempt to intimidate those who might want to document the hatred and misinformation he posts daily in alt.freemasonry




We welcome the opinions of those who visit this site, be they complimentary or not. We will not, however, suffer fools gladly nor will we subject ourselves to a barrage of e-mails or fits of obscene hysteria simply because someone doesn't like what we've written. As a result, we caution our correspondents to use appropriate 'netiquette' when contacting us. We can understand and appreciate that we may have burst a balloon or said something you're angry about: that's no reason, though, to engage in name-calling or profanity or multiple mailings.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.


Abuse Policy
Masonicinfo.com - Anti-Masonry: Points of View
Edward L. King, Publisher








In this thread King defends Alice Bailey, and tries to play cute about whether I was referring to her husband the 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason and prominent Occult writer, or his wife the Eastern Star Mason and founder of Lucifer Trust whose writings were used by the Nazi's.

He also tries to deny the Masonic Membership of a whole host of notorious Masonic Occult writers, and recycles the discredited Masonic Canard 'The Taxil Hoax', which Freemasonry uses to throw off enquiring or awkward questions of 'Cowans' or prospective recruits.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed King" [edking@masonicinfo.com]
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: Taxil was a Mason
> In article 077ed863d37d51
> wrote:
> > http://freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/luciferquotes.html
>
> Yes, Taxil WAS a Mason.

Then why don't you say so on your site in your 'Taxil Hoax' section?

Come to think of it why don't any of the Dehoyo's, and Morris's site
mirrors mention it. Come to think of it why don't any Masonic sites
mention it in their own 'Taxi Hoax' sections.

>Of course, he was tossed out before he'd even
> received his Master Mason degree.


Your site and the others say no such thing.

If you had proof of this you would have posted it.

Just like if you had a copy of the Taxil writing were the
Pike letter was included you would have posted that as well.

The letter completely matches what Pike wrote in his own books.

>And you neglect to mention that THIS
> was the reason for his animosity towards the Craft.


Really?

But you don't say this on your web site.

You also don't say anything about Taxil's long history of
anti-catholic libel writings, anti-Catholic pornography, how he founded the
magazine 'The Anti-Clerical', or founded 'The Anti-Clerical League'
BEFORE he was admitted into Freemasonry.

Why don't you or any of your similiar masonic ilk say so on
your sites?

> > So was Levi,
>
> Really? Got some proof of that?

Yup, all the SPECIFIC details including the lodge he belonged
to are listed on my site, right before his Luciferian quotes are
listed...

> > Pike,
>
> [DUH] WOW. Do you really think so? Come on: you're making that
> up, aren't you? Pike? A Mason? Who would have EVER thought.....
> You're just SO good at your research it's enough to bring tears to our eyes.


No I am not making it up King.

Pike was an Occultist and produced great volumes of Satanic
Luciferian writings, which you try to get Masonic children to read.

> > Crowley,
>
> But NOT a member of what is known commonly as Masonry.

Crowely was a 33rd Degree Freemason.

You know that King.

> He belonged to a
> fringe group which called themselves Masons.


Right King, the Grand Orient is a "fringe group".

> > Bailey
>
> Alice or Foster?

Foster, her hubby, was a 33rd in the Scottish Rite, as well as being
prominent in important Masonic research Lodges, Alice was
in the Eastern Star.

But then you know that already.

Why don't you have them listed in your famous masons section?

>[chuckle] And so what?

Oops big boy, you really blew it now.

Baileys channeled writings are Luciferian and Anti-Semitic to the core.

I guess that is why you don't think too much of Hannah Newman's work
'The Pink Swastika' which you attacked in your last post.

We have you anti-semite occultists cornered.

How VERY interesting that YOU would choose to make your
occult stand on the ground of Alice Bailey's writings.

How VERY interesting.

> > Sebbetendorf,
>
> Who?

Count Rudolf Von Sebbentendorf, Freemason, founder of the
visciously racist and anti-semitic Thule Society from which
the Nazi Party was founded from. It used Blavatsky's
and Alice Bailey's writings extensively.

But then you already knew that didn't you?

> > and Blavatsky.
>
> Oh, MADAME Blavatsky. Say, do you suppose you could let us know > which lodge she was a member of? No? Why not?

But King you know I do on my site.

All the specfic details like who admitted her into Freemasonry
(3, 33rd degree 'regular' British Freemasons), and the body
she was admitted to 'Ancient and Primitive Rite'.

You have been to my site haven't you Mr. mint.net man?

> Just MORE examples of the sloppy, inaccurate, misleading types of > things that our little "Watchy" comes up with.

Every Luciferian quote has specific references, and every claim
for an individual being a masons also has specficic references.

http://freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/luciferquotes.html

> Oh, and dear boy: we're STILL waiting for you to explain how you could have gotten those e-mails from your anonymous 'shooting blind' remailer used by hundreds of other people. Don't forget now, will you?

I never forgot King. I never said I got them from the post, that is what
YOU said, to cover for your Brother Blanco's sending of unsolicited
e-mails to people who post criticism of freemasonry in this newsgroup.

You said the reason he sent them was because he had his newsgroup
posting software set incorrectly to send e-mails at the same time.

I said he directly sent me the e-mails to my site e-mail which is
listed at the bottom of every site page DIRECTLY.

I have a copy of one of the e-mails he sent me on my page
about alt.freemasonry:

http://freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/altfreemasonry.html

or you can look in my site guestbook where you will find three
vitriolic entries from Mr. Blanco.

Freemasonry Watch
http://freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/

p.s. thanks for the new material.

> Ed King
>
> http://www.masonicinfo.com -- Anti-Masonry: Points of View
Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2001. All rights reserved.


Note how King perversely claims copyright of public usenet postings archived by Google, Dejanews, and thousands of I.S.P. providers in a blatant attempt to intimidate those who might want to document the hatred and misinformation he posts daily in alt.freemasonry




With a background of hate - and the Nazi activities are just one such example - is it any wonder that Freemasons watching the irrational and deadly actions of those who oppose political and social issues, become concerned?

A Motto seen on Masonicinfo.com - Anti-Masonry: Points of View
Edward L. King, Publisher




In this thread King rejoins his attack against Hannah Newman and the Rainbow Swastika and throws in a general anti-semitic libel about "the Jewish Press".

Unfortunately hatred like the type King continually spews out appears to be the rule and not the exception among that portion of masonry which has been tasked to "dispell myths" about Freemasonry and "expose" it's critics.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed King" edking@masonicinfo.com
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry,alt.conspiracy,alt.religion.christian
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: Please stop the mental illness remarks...


> In article 8771ec65712afbf430
>
>
> > how "idiotic" Jewish Researchers who expose the anti-semitism
> > of the occult are.
>
> I certainly don't see the Jewish press lining up to support your new-found darling. In fact, I don't see anybody lining up to support YOU either. (shrug) Ed King


What is "the Jewish press" ?

More anti-semitism from someone who believes that the "Jews" worship the dark g-d while occultists like Freemasons are trying to bring the "Light" of Lucifer-Samael to the world.

The Rainbow Swastika is an important work the clearly shows the deeply anti-semitic nature of new age religions like freemasonry.

Congratulations King, you're building up quite a file.









Sublime Prince of the Royal Swastika In this thread King continues his snide insinuations about "the Jewish Press", rejoins his attack against 'The Rainbow Swastika', and repeats an earlier line of personal attack vitriolic against the author of a book about the history of the KKK, 'The Firery Cross', Mr. Wynn Wade, who wrote that Albert Pike was the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

You'll note that the King pattern of ignoring the message and attacking the messenger, in this case someone who has appeared many times as an expert on the history of the KKK in documentaries, including a recent one on A&E.

The arrogance and massive cognitive dissonance of Freemasons in regard to their "zeal for the fraternity" is really something that has to be experienced to be believed.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed King" edking@masonicinfo.com
Newsgroups: alt.freemasonry,alt.conspiracy,alt.religion.christian
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: Please stop the mental illness remarks...

> In article 64199b83004dbafb6
>
> > > I certainly don't see the Jewish press lining up to support your new-found> darling. In fact, I don't see anybody lining up to support YOU either. (shrug)

> > What is "the Jewish press" ?
>
> Totally clueless, aren't you?


I guess so King.

What is "the Jewish Press"?

What is the purpose of making such a remark?


> > More anti-semitism from someone who believes that
> > the "Jews" worship the dark g-d while occultists like
> > Freemasons are trying to bring the "Light" of Lucifer-Samael
> > to the world.
>
> Where on earth do you come up with these things? Are you going to post this several times because your "send" key got stuck?


I get "it" from the Rainbow Swastika and many Masonic occult new age writings, like that of Albert Pike, Manley Hall, Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley, Helen Blavatsky, Foster Bailey, and Alice Bailey.

Those "authors" writings are available from all the large Masonic on-line book publishing houses.


>
> > The Rainbow Swastika is an important work the clearly shows the
> > deeply anti-semitic nature of new age religions like freemasonry.
>
> (ROFL) Right! You're quite the astute analyst. We can really rely on your book reviews. Say: want to tell us about the psychologist who knows all about the KKK and whose only other book was on the Titanic? You remember him, don't you dear child?




You continue your attack against The Rainbow Swastika and add in a further "cunningly" veiled swipe at the author of 'The Firery Cross' who "dared" to write that Albert Pike was the Grand Wizard of the Arkansas Ku Klux Klan.


>
> > Congratulations King, you're building up quite a file.
>
> Well, just keep making a further fool out of yourself with these things and you'll be down from the zero credibility you now have....


I am making a fool of myself?

You're the one who makes remarks like "the Jewish Press" and attacks research and authors who have documented the deep ties between the new age, the occult, freemasonry, the nazi's, anti-semitism, the kkk, and racism.

Look in the mirror sometime chum.




Groups Opposed



In response to several requests (including taunts from anti-Masons) to identify those groups which object to Freemasonry. We'll shortly outline objections raised by the Catholic Church, a few Southern Baptists, and others. Trying to write in a way which is honest and unbiased does take time: we ask you to bear with us....

Under Construction


Motto and "Under Construction" sign seen on the otherwise blank 'Groups Opposed' section of Masonicinfo.com for the last thirty months.

Responding to groups who have attacked Freemasonry such as the Roman Catholic Church, the Anglican Synod, the Lutherans, the Baptists, the Presbeterians, the Italian Government, the French Government, or the British Government would be an admission and acknowledgment of the existance of their true position criticizing The Order.

Divert the Discourse...



Anti-Mason Conspiracy
And this proves that the Roman Catholic Church, the Church of England, the Methodist Church, the Baptist Church, the ACLU, the Bill of Rights, Tony Brown, the BBC, National Public Radio, recent legislation passed by the British, French, Italian, Egyptian, and Welsh Parliaments is all just a gigantic Anti-Masonic Conspiracy being orchestrated by "The Anti's".

One of the most obnoxious aspects of Masonicinfo.com is the continually shifting and threatening personal attack diatribe under the category of "Known or Suspected Anti's", which he uses to defame those who have criticized Freemasonry, or intimidate any might who be thinking of doing so.

King and others claim to operate a widespread network within the millions strong Masonic "Fraternity" where "Intelligence Reports" submitted by Masonic Lodges and Freemasons are used to "track" known or suspected "Anti-Activity".

In regard to Freemasonry Watch, because the "Brethren" have not been able to "dig up some dirt" on us they have resorted to out and out Fabrication and Forgery. King and Enforcer Masonry have made no less than NINE seperate provenly false identity claims for the publisher of the site, of which it is always presented in a breathless prose claiming "incontrovertable" or "compelling" proof.

As quickly as "Masonicinfo" makes one claim and it is exploded he drops it from his repetoire and pretends he never made it. It is like trying to argue with a two year old child.

The current one which he is peddling is that we are some old usenet poster which because we have used the phrase "divert the discourse" on a couple of pages - a phrase which comes straight out of the Oaths taken during the Freemasons "Obligations" from authentic Masonic "Monitors". It is absolute nonsense, just like the other eight claims he has made and dropped.

The "Anti-Mason Hunters" of Freemasonry always play the "Attack the Man" game, rather than respond to the arguements or facts presented, because Freemasonry's own writings are so damning by themselves that there is no way for they to refute them.

Freemasonry, unable to refute the arguements made by it's critics, chooses instead to destroy the critics themselves.

Ad Hominem - Attack the Man.

In short Masons like King employ the methodology of Fascism to deal with dissent - eliminate the dissenters and the dissent will go away.

Well you can't get us all King.

You eliminated Stephen Knight, but others have followed, and will continue to follow.

Freemasonry will end up on the dustbin of History.

That is one claim we are most confident of making.





Additional Resources on Masonicinfo.com

Edward L. King's Masonic Hate Site Exposed and Corrected
By, Mike Restivo


Ed King's Lying Smear Campaign
By, Cutting Edge Ministries


Ed King and his misinformation machine
By, The Revelation


Perry Research Inc V Edward L. King

Edking.com

Ed King, Junior Warden & Webmaster







Travel to the F.·.W.·. Middle Chamber






powered by FreeFind


Our MasonStoppers Line
Send us in confidence details of cases where you think
Organized Freemasonry has personally hurt yourself,
family, friends, aquaintances, or community. We would
also appreciate any additional background information,
links, and references on Freemasonry and the Occult.
Help us take a bite out of Freemasonry.




13,361,778 (13/02/07)
FastCounter by bCentral

Date Of Raising
June 24, 6000 A.L.

Save this site. Mirror it, if it goes 404.


X Network Banner ExchangeX Network Banner Exchange


Click banner to vote for FW and visit other sites