Is Elena Kagan the Right Pick for the Supreme Court?
May 18, 2010
THE KAGAN CHECKLIST - ALL MARKED "YES".
2. Judicial Activist.
3. Terminally confused regarding when life begins.
4. Hard Green Enviro, Progressive.
6. Views Constitution as a "Living" (subjective) document.
7. "Empathy" reservoir overflowing.
8. Believes in free speech (within limits determined by her).
9. Wants to legislate from the bench.
10. Supports "reverse discrimination"and "social justice".
11. In favor of gay marriage (need you ask?).
12. Will be faithful to her leftist ideology and party affiliations.
Hey, with the questionnaire filled out let's just skip that cumbersome confirmation process and move straight to the vote. All those in favor? Oh, just give her the black robe and gavel and move on.
R.L. Schaefer of CA
Elena Kagan - Answer NO
She is no more qualified than I am.
I forgot she is a political insider so I guess that good enough.
Wasn't the intent to keep politics out of the court and that's why it's a life time appointment. The Founder's didn't want the Justices to be swayed by politics, they wanted them to be the Keeper of the Constitution.
Larry of CA